Service Level Agreement
Effective Date: 1-08-2020
Version: 1.0 of 1/8/2020
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Mindesk Inc. (the “Company”) and you (the “Customer”) for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the Product or service.This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised by the Company. This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
3. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed periodically; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
4. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
4.1 Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned video conference support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned Onsite assistance (not available in all countries, extra costs apply)
4.2 Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
4.3 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
4.4 Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
5. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
5.1 Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time) Monday – Friday. Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day;
- Videoconference support (Enterprise): 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time) Monday – Friday. Videoconference support is available for Enterprise customers only within 5 business days from Client’s request;
- Remote Desktop support (Enterprise): 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time) Monday – Friday. Remote Desktop support is available for Enterprise customers only within 5 business days from Client’s request;
- Onsite Support (Enterprise): 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Local Time) Monday – Friday. Onsite support is available for Enterprise customers only within 10 business days from Client’s request. Onsite support is available in limited areas where a Mindesk representative is available. Additional costs shall apply.
5.2 Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond via email to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Within 24 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority;
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority;
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
Remote assistance will be provided on-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.